To have one last party in our house before we move, I decided to have a ladies brunch. It was perfect timing since some of my childhood friends would be in town too.
Our Menu included:
Breakfast Brunch Casserole
Maple Glazed Sausage Links Wrapped in Bacon
Fruit, Granola and Yogurt
Waffles & Muffins & Bagels
Our lovely spread
All the ladies in attendance (minus my sweet mother in law who took the picture)
My beautiful family
The biggest hit was the Brunch Punch. I love trying new drink recipes out so I found a Brunch Punch recipe online and decided to change it up to make it a true Hall concoction. As promised here is the recipe for everyone to try.
Recipe Card love it? rate it!
- 1 can 6 oz thawed Orange Juice concentrate
- 1 can 6 oz thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 bag of frozen raspberries
- 1 qt ginger ale chilled
- 1 qt. cranberry juice
- Half a bottle of prosecco optional
- 2 limes
- Combine all ingredients into a large punch bowl.
- Cut the two limes in half and squeeze juice into the punch
- Add ice as needed.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @easyrecipesfromhome for more easy recipes!
Comments & Reviews
Lauren Sharron says
I was here for this and it was awesome! Great hostess, great decorater, and awesome brunch!