Today is National Nachos Day, so I thought I would share a few of my nachos adventures lately and then share my all time favorite healthy nachos treat!
Nacho Mama’s Food Truck Original Nachos with organic blue chips, brown rice, black beans, corn, peppers, onions, tomatoes, queso, chipotle sour cream and salsa
Gypsy Food Truck’s Redneck Nachos with pulled pork, bbq sauce, tomatoes, black bean corn salsa, peppercorn ranch, and cheddar sauce
My Greek Nachos top with hummus, lamb, feta and parsley
Recipe Card love it? rate it!
- 3/4 lb. ground lamb
- 4 whole wheat pitas quartered to look like chips
- 1 c. roasted red pepper hummus
- 1 c. feta
- 1/4 c. parsley
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. coriander
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In sauté pan cook lamb until browned.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Place pita chips on sheet, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add red pepper flakes, cumin, and coriander to hummus. Mix until fully incorporated,
- In a pie dish, put a layer of pita chips, spread half of the hummus, layer half of the feta. Repeat with another layer of pita chips, then the rest of the hummus and feta. Top with parsley.
- Cook for 9 minutes.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @easyrecipesfromhome for more easy recipes!
Want more Easy Recipes From Home?
Make sure to follow me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram. And leave your questions and reviews below!