What is better than a quick breakfast? A delicious, fast and healthy breakfast!
Italian Egg Sandwich
- Whole wheat pita
- 2 eggs
- ½ c. arugula
- 2 slices of prosciutto
- 2 Tbsp. mascarpone
- 2 tsp. shaved parmesan cheese
- A little bit of salt and pepper
- Toast pita.
- Fry egg to the consistency you like. I suggest a little runny. Salt and pepper the egg.
- Spread each pita with 1 Tbsp. mascarpone cheese
- Add 1 slice of prosciutto to each pita, then 1/4 c. of the arugula.
- Top with fried egg and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and if it's the weekend have a mimosa! But today I just stuck with OJ.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @easyrecipesfromhome for more easy recipes!