Georgia Reuben Sandwich
- 4 slices sourdough bread but you definitely can use rye bread
- 4 slices of roasted turkey breast
- 1/2 c. coleslaw
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 2 tsp. thousand island dressing
- Spread on thousand island dressing on one slice of bread then place turkey and a slice of swiss cheese on that slice.
- Place other slice of swiss cheese on bread. Top with coleslaw.
- Place in panini press or on griddle until toasted golden brown.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @easyrecipesfromhome for more easy recipes!
For another twist try BBQ sauce instead of thousand island dressing and turn it into a Southern Reuben. Both sandwiches are right up my alley!