For my entree I had a burger topped with poblano cream cheese, blue corn tortilla chips, chipotle mayo, lettuce, and tomato.
We ordered the 7 Tidals Buffalo Chicken Dip for an appetizer filled with chicken, blue cheese, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mild sauce, and hot sauce, served with blue corn tortilla chips and celery. Quite good!
A few weeks after that I was inspired by this burger to try my very own Mexicali burger.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 buns
- ½ onion sliced into strips
- ½ Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 4 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 4 slices of tomato
- 4 slices of pepper jack cheese
Avocado ranch dressing:
- ½ c. mayo
- ½ c. sour cream
- 3 Tbsp. buttermilk
- ½ Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 avocado peeled and pitted
To Make Dressing
- Place all ingredients in food processor. Blend until smooth.
To Make Burgers:
- Form burger patties with taco seasoning. Place on oven top grill or outside grill. Cook until meat temperature is what you like.
- Place a little olive oil in saucepan. Add onions and caramelize, about 8-10 minutes. Add chipotle sauce and mix until well combined. Take off heat.
- Start by forming burgers. Place 1 Tbsp. avocado ranch dressing on one bun. Place burger on top. Then add cheese, onions, tomato, and lettuce. Top with other bun.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @easyrecipesfromhome for more easy recipes!