Guinness Fudge Brownies
- 1 ½ c. flour
- ¾ c. cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ c. 12 oz bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. 8 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 c. Draught Guinness room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 3 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ¾ c. butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place parchment paper on 9x12 baking pan and butter the paper.
- Set heatproof bowl on top of simmering water in saucepan. Melt dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate and butter in bowl. Once melted set aside to cool.
- In mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Place eggs and sugar in stand up mixer and beat on high until fluffy.
- Add in vanilla and cooled chocolate mixture. Beat on medium until fully incorporated.
- Slowly add in flour mixture.
- Slowly add the Guinness on low speed. I repeat slowly, you don't want the foam to overtake the batter.
- Pour batter into pan. Use an icing spatula to even out the top.
- Sprinkle a combination of the chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @easyrecipesfromhome for more easy recipes!