Sesame Soba Noodles
- For the dressing:
- ¼ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- ¼ c. honey
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 1 lb. soba noodles or whole wheat pasta
- 1 small bunch scallions thinly sliced
- 2 carrots peeled and shredded
- 1 cups edamame shelled and cooked
- ½ Tbsp. black sesame seeds
- ½ Tbsp. white sesame seeds
- Bring pot of water to a boil. Cook soba noodles according to package directions. Test them first, sometimes I end up cooking about 1-2 minutes longer to make the noodles a little less chewy.
- Combine soy sauce, honey, toasted sesame oil, rice vinegar, ginger, and garlic for the dressing. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Mix well.
- Drain soba noodles. Top with dressing, carrots, edamame, and scallions. Toss. Garnish with sesame seeds.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @easyrecipesfromhome for more easy recipes!