For the past two months I have enjoyed my Wednesday night company. John brings home two of his coworkers for a good home cooked meal. And it’s even more special because they are from Alabama and have become close friends.
Like I said a few posts ago, I have been cooking up Mexican feasts once a week ( for those of you who don’t know me should not be shocked by this). John had been bragging to these guys about my Mexican cuisine, so I knew I had to put on a show. I whipped up all my specialties like Mexican Pie, Street Corn, Margaritas, White Queso, Guacamole and this dip. Obviously the guys were full & satisfied after the night was over.
The first time I made this recipe was with an old coworker of mine. So I decided to tweak it some to make it my own.
Baked Mexican Dip
- 1 package 8oz of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. Mayo
- 1 c. Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 c. Monterrey Jack Cheese shredded
- 1/2 c. Roasted Red Peppers diced
- 1 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried Cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. fresh Cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray pie pan with cooking spray.
- In a separate bowl mix all the ingredients together except the fresh cilantro.
- Cook for 20-25 min.
- Top with fresh cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @easyrecipesfromhome for more easy recipes!
Want more Easy Recipes From Home?
Make sure to follow me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram. And leave your questions and reviews below!