Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can corn drained
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes with jucies
- 1 4.5 oz can green chilies
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 3 chicken breasts
- Tortilla chips for garnish
- Shredded cheddar cheese for garnish
- Put all ingredients into the crockpot and place cream cheese on top.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours (until chicken is done). Stir every 2 hours if you can (if not don't worry about it).
- Remove chicken from crockpot and shred with two forks. Place shredded chicken back into the crockpot. Stir together and serve. Add toppings (cheese and cornbread) if you have them on hand!
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @easyrecipesfromhome for more easy recipes!