These cookies are well…the word that comes to mind…Magical!
Weird way to describe a cookie I know, but if I, Lauren Hall, Queen of Savory foods (aka Queen of Cheese) think they are indeed magical, trust me they are! Think sweet, then salty, then crunchy, then chewy perfection! These are probably the best cookies I have ever eaten.
Actually I know they are because I made these a few weeks ago and they turning me into craving sweets.
Recipe Card love it? rate it!
Salted Butterscotch Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 c. unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. flour
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. butterscotch chips
- 1/2 c. crushed pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put paddle attachment on standing mixer. Cream together butter and both sugars until light and airy.
- Blend in egg and vanilla. Then add in flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and crushed pretzels.
- Spray baking pan with cooking spray. Use cookie scoop, drop dough onto sheet. Sprinkle with a little salt.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until barely golden brown.
- Let cool for 5-7 minutes (if you can wait this long). Enjoy with a glass of milk!
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @easyrecipesfromhome for more easy recipes!
Comments & Reviews
OMG, I have to try these! They look amazing!
Sophia Del Gigante says
Yummmmm thanks for the recipe! I need to try making these!
I personally would like to book mark this particular posting, “Salted Butterscotch Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies” on my very own web-site.
Do you really care in the event I personallydo?
Many thanks ,Roslyn
No not at all, please link back to my site. What is your site?