Salted Butterscotch Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 c. unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. flour
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. butterscotch chips
- 1/2 c. crushed pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put paddle attachment on standing mixer. Cream together butter and both sugars until light and airy.
- Blend in egg and vanilla. Then add in flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and crushed pretzels.
- Spray baking pan with cooking spray. Use cookie scoop, drop dough onto sheet. Sprinkle with a little salt.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until barely golden brown.
- Let cool for 5-7 minutes (if you can wait this long). Enjoy with a glass of milk!
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @easyrecipesfromhome for more easy recipes!