This wrap is stuffed with chicken, veggies, hummus and cheese to make for a perfect light lunch or dinner.
I love remaking dishes that I enjoy at restaurants. Panera and Paradise Bakery both have similar dishes on their lunch menu. And I just could not get enough of them after I gave birth to John Grayson. I mean I am talking I would get them 2 or 3 times a week.
Kind of like my craving for Jason’s Deli California Club or Pepperidge Farm Sausalito Cookies when I was 9 months pregnant.
Speaking of John Grayson, he is officially sleeping through the nights (I probably just just jinxed it). But I could jump for joy with how excited that makes me – more time for studying & recipe testing!
I used shredded rotisserie chicken for the recipe which I realized is a mom’s best friend.
Just like using pulled pork for the ultimate grilled cheese – having these shortcuts have really helped me in the kitchen lately. I can’t imagine having two kids trying to make all of these recipes. How do you moms do it?!
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 2 tablespoons roasted red pepper hummus
- 3 cucumber ribbons see instructions
- 1/3 cup chopped salad*
- 1/8 cup feta crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded chicken
- Tzatziki sauce for dipping
- On the tortilla spread the hummus in the center of the wrap.
- To make the cucumber ribbons, peel the outer layer of the cucumber. Then take your peeler and continue to peel what looks like 3 ribbons off one side.
- Add the cucumber ribbons on top of the hummus, followed by the rest of the ingredients.
- Roll up the wrap and use the tzatziki for dipping.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @easyrecipesfromhome for more easy recipes!