Do you ever have food obsessions?
About a month ago I got a little honey mustard crazy. First there were these Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken Tenders, a creamy Honey Mustard Dressing, and these Honey Mustard Brussels Sprouts. And let’s not forget this pizza oh wait it doesn’t have honey mustard in it just shaved Brussels sprouts.
Needless to say I have an amazing husband who lets me go on these little food obsessions or tangents as I call them. I’m sure he’d prefer the same sauce in a variety of ways instead of when I am trying to perfect a dish (ie we might have it 3-4 times in a month). So bare with me these next couple of weeks because Hall Nesting will be going a little Honey Mustard crazy.
And I know this dish is a winner for two reasons: it’s one of my husband’s favorite veggies and two – my son loves the sauce on it so maybe he’ll actually eat a green vegetable (besides a pea of course). Okay maybe three reasons what’s easier than trimming some veggies, roasting them, and tossing them in a delicious sauce?!
Honey Mustard Brussels Sprouts
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut off ends of Brussels sprouts and throw away any wilted or yellow leaves.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- While it's baking, combine honey and Dijon mustard in small bowl.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a bowl then pour on honey mustard sauce.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @easyrecipesfromhome for more easy recipes!