Black Bean, Corn and Feta Dip is an easy appetizer that’s perfect for your any party or game day gathering. This mixture of canned corn, black beans, green onions, and crumbled Feta cheese, mixed with a sweet apple cider vinaigrette make it a perfect finger food for a hungry crowd.
Be sure to serve it with plenty of chips for dipping!
Dips are where it’s at!
Am I right?
There is nothing I like better than going to a get together – be it a pot luck, game day party, cookout, whatever and sitting around the appetizer table scooping up the dips.
There are so many and they’re just doggone delicious.
Save this Black Bean Dip to your favorite Pinterest Board!
I KNOW I’m not alone here.
It’s definitely one of the things I love most about get togethers.
The variety of foods is pretty spectacular because there’s usually something that everyone will love and pick as their favorite.
I’m pretty sure when you serve this as your next party appetizer that you’ll see people hovering over it and asking you for the recipe.
What do I need for this easy dip recipe?
- black beans
make sure they’re drained and rinsed before putting them into the bowl.
I use canned corn for this recipe, but fresh corn would be quite delicious as well. No need to cook it because it’s super delicious when it’s raw. Make sure you have enough for 1 ¾ cups.
- crumbled Feta cheese
You can also purchase block feta and just crumble that into the bowl.
- green onions
- apple cider vinegar
- olive oil
- granulated sugar
- garlic powder
How long will this corn salad keep for?
I suggest storing it in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
It should last 3-4 days this way.
That is, IF there ARE any leftovers to store in the fridge.
- Better Than Velveeta Cheese Dip
- Mexican White Cheese Dip
- Crock Pot Queso
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Baked Feta Dip
- Hot Swiss Dip
- Baked Mexican Dip
I really think you’ll love how easily and quickly this recipe comes together.
- Sheet Pan Beef Nachos
- BBQ Chicken Slider Melts
- Cheese and Charcuterie Board
- Fried Ravioli
- Deviled Eggs
- Baked Brie and Roasted Cherries
This delicious Black Bean, Corn and Feta Dip is so easy to make! With just a few ingredients and lots of chips on hand for dipping, this party appetizer is one the whole crowd will fall in love with.
Black Bean, Corn & Feta Dip
- large bowl
- 15 ounces black beans rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces corn drained
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix the black beans, corn, feta and green onions together in a bowl.
- Put the apple cider vinegar, olive oil, sugar, and garlic powder into a liquid measuring cup and mix very well. Pour over contents in the bowl and toss to coat completely.
- Cover with plastic wrap or put into a tightly sealed container and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours before serving.
- Will keep for about 3 days stored in the refrigerator in a tightly sealed container.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @easyrecipesfromhome for more easy recipes!
This post was originally published 9/13/12 and has been updated on 10/13/21.