Who wouldn’t want some peas, crunchy radishes and cucumbers tossed in a sweet and tangy vinaigrette?
Sorry for my absence lately. I went to Florida for a little mini vacation. I brought my computer down along with every other electronic I own and somehow forgot my hotspot. So I had planned on telling you about this salad a lot sooner!
You know how there are salads that have so many components it feels a little heavy? Well trust me this is not one of those. It is light and refreshing, perfect for a hot summer day! A little sweetness from the honey, a hint of tanginess from the vinegar, and the crunch from the radishes and cucumbers all make this a delicious hit!
Pictures updated October 2014
Crunchy Pea Salad
- 1 16 oz. bag of frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cucumbers peeled and quartered
- 2/3 cups radishes thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Combine peas, cucumbers, radishes, and green onions in bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, honey and salt & pepper.
- Pour vinaigrette over vegetables, toss gently.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @easyrecipesfromhome for more easy recipes!
Menu for the Week
Shrimp in a Tomato Butter Sauce and Grits
Mussels in White Wine Sauce
Grilled Grouper and Roasted Tomato, Onion and Feta Tart