Obviously I love to cook but there have been days when I get home lately that I plop myself on the couch and do not want to get up until I go to bed. Rarely do I ever actually get to do this, but I am sure you all know the feeling. I do wish though that I could know in advance when those days will occur so I can be prepared for dinner in the crock pot. This is an easy side dish that only takes a few minutes to prepare!
Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 pound small red potatoes if you use large - cut them in half
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup swiss cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- chives for garnish
- Using a mandolin, thinly slice potatoes.
- In large mixing bowl, add sour cream, can of potato soup, Worcestershire sauce, and dijon mustard. Mix together and add in potatoes until they are well coated.
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray (this helps so the cheese won't burn on the edges when added). Spoon 1/2 potato mixture into crock pot, then top with half of each cheese. Repeat next layer with remaining potatoes and cheeses.
- Cook on high 3 1/2 - 4 1/2 hours or 7-8 hours on low.
- Top with a sprinkle of paprika and chives.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest @easyrecipesfromhome for more easy recipes!
Menu this Week